Mobile devices have become a necessity in today’s day and age. In fact, they’re almost an extension of our bodies. Just take a look around – it’s hard to find someone not playing with or using a cell phone at any given time. If you’re looking for a lease cell phone no credit check required – you’ve come to the right place. We’ve compiled a list of the top 12 best lease cell phones no credit check required to help you make a well-informed decision.
Similar Article: The Top 10 Buy Now Pay Later Cell Phones No Credit Check
We know that a mobile device is more than a mobile device, it’s a camera, watch, alarm clock, game system, and much more. But getting ahold of one can be difficult if you have a less than stellar credit score. Whether you have bad credit or you simply have no credit history, you’re still able to get a cell phone with no credit check. It just requires jumping through a few extra hoops, but it can be done.
Here are a few great phones and phone carriers to consider when you’re looking for a lease cell phone no credit check required:
Apple iPhone XS
The Apple iPhone XS brings you everything you love about the traditional version with significant improvements, including:
- An incredible camera that produces studio-quality photos and 4K videos to make your memories last.
- Advanced face ID wherein your face acts as your password to enter your mobile device.
- Wireless charging via the glass back, which allows you to charge the mobile device in the simplest way.
- The most advanced LCD display to date with liquid retina to enable the screen to stretch to the corners.
- An improved battery life – longer than any predecessor – to help you get the most possible life before charging.
How do you get the Apple iPhone XS without a credit check? Consider purchasing the phone outright starting at $999 or look into financing through your carrier. Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, and AT&T all offer financing that can be grouped into your bill each month.
2. Samsung Galaxy S9
The Samsung Galaxy S9 offers major improvements from previous versions, especially when it comes to the camera. Here are a few features:
- Edge-to-edge display that curves over the sides and fits nicely in your hand for optimal viewing.
- Augmented reality capabilities that let you create an animated version of yourself – allowing you to use an emoji that defines you.
- A camera with optical image stabilization to keep photos clear, the ability to create slow-motion videos, take photos in low light, and much more.
- An enhanced audio experience with sound that’s 1.4 times more powerful and loud than previous versions.
- Built-in security measures from the chip up to protect your confidential information against hackers.
You can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S9 outright starting at $720 or you can look into financing with various carriers, including but not limited to T-Mobile, which means you’ll pay a fee on top of your monthly bill towards the cost of the phone.
The Google Pixel XL gives you the power of your favorite search engine at your fingertips. Google Assistant is available to simplify your every moment. You also get:
- The ability to keep all your memories, including photos and videos, stored with unlimited online storage.
- An improved battery life that charges wirelessly incredibly fast and lasts all day long.
- Digital well-being functionality wherein you’re able to track your habits and be mindful when it comes to using your phone.
- Built-in security for your music, contacts, photos, videos, texts, and more to ensure confidentiality.
- Innovative features like Google Lens and Playground, which allow you to point your camera at a product and find it online or add virtual additions to photos.
This cell phone can be purchased outright starting at $400. If you’re looking for a lease cell phone no credit check required, you can check out Verizon, who offers great leeway in terms of pricing. In fact, anyone ordering a Google Pixel 3 or Pixel 3 XL will get a second 64GB Pixel 3 free of charge (or $400 off whichever model you choose!)
Tello, launched in 2015, is an innovative mobile provider that tailors to the unique needs of their customers. You can get a variety of plans, including prepaid, with unlimited calling, texting, and 4G LTE data. The benefits are clear for those looking for a lease cell phone no credit check required:
- No activation or early termination fees or contract, instead, you can take advantage of prepaid plans.
- Nationwide coverage from coast-to-coast to avoid dropped calls or slow data issues.
- Flexibility in terms of your plan as you can adjust as needed to upgrade, downgrade, or simply make changes.
- Change your phone without a two-year wait or upgrade fee as often as you’d desire.
Due to the nature of pay-as-you-go, you’re able to open an account, buy credit, and purchase a phone (or bring your own) to get started right away. No credit check required!
5. iPhone 7
The iPhone 7 is an older, more affordable option that still brings you great features, including:
- The stereo sound that’s much louder and more improved from previous versions of the iPhone.
- Enhanced camera capabilities with OIS to help with low light photos and more stable videos.
- A 25% brighter screen for greater viewing capabilities compared to previous versions of the iPhone.
- Support for the latest version of LTE advanced to bring you faster Internet capabilities.
You can purchase the iPhone 7 starting at $629 and go with a prepaid phone plan to avoid a credit check. Tello, for instance, will give you a prepaid plan, no strings attached, that lets you change your phone whenever you’d like with no upgrade fees.
6. Samsung Galaxy S8
The Samsung Galaxy S8 is an older version, yet still beautiful with the revolutionary design we’ve come to know and love from the series. You get a big, immersive screen, as well as:
- An infinity display that gives you end-to-end screen viewing with a smooth surface.
- A 12MP rear camera and an 8MP front camera for beautiful photos, even in low light.
- The ability to unlock your phone vis face recognition that looks for your unique irises.
This phone can be purchased starting at $599.99 – an affordable price for the quality you get. Or you can get it as a lease cell phone no credit check required. Just visit Samsung to discuss your options. They offer the ability to pay a portion of the cost each month with your plan.
7. LG G6
The LG G6 is a large, reliable phone that gives you a range of innovative features, including:
- Dual 13 MP rear cameras and a 125-degree wide-angle lens to capture memories with a wider perspective.
- An IP68 rating, which means it’s protected against dust and water-resistant up to 1.5 meters.
- A large 5.7” display that fits perfectly in your hand while still giving you the advantage of a massive screen.
The LG G6 is available for purchase starting at $650, but you can also get it as a lease cell phone no credit check required. Sprint has great options, especially for those with bad or no credit.
8. iPhone 7 Plus
The iPhone 7 Plus is an older, more affordable option that’s larger than the iPhone 7, but still brings much of the same features:
- The stereo sound that’s louder and more improved compared to previous versions of the iPhone.
- Enhanced camera capabilities with OIS to give you more stable photos and videos, even in low light.
- A 25% brighter screen for those who want to be simplified, clearer viewing of content on the screen.
- Support for the latest version of LTE advanced – giving you a faster connection while browsing.
This version starts at $769. Similar to the iPhone 7, you can find a prepaid phone plan to avoid a credit check. Tello is a great choice if you want the flexibility to upgrade your phone when you’re ready.
9. TextNow Wireless 2GB LTE
TextNow Wireless 2BG LTE gives you unlimited talk, text, and 2G data. In addition, you get 2GB of data with LTE speeds. There’s no need to sign up for a contract so you can leverage a lease cell phone no credit check required. You get:
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Use your number on your phone, computer or tablet
- Free voicemail transcription
- The ability to bring your own phone
- And much more
10. Spectrum Mobile
Spectrum Mobile offers two great plans: a $45 unlimited plan or an unlimited text and calling plan with the option to pay for GB of data at $14 each. Spectrum Mobile runs on Verizon’s 4G LTE network – ensuring you get fast, reliable access to the Internet when you need it. You can:
- Buy a phone from the provider
- Bring your own eligible phone
Spectrum Mobile also lets you trade in your own device – all while saving up to 40% each month on your cellphone bill.
11. US Mobile
US Mobile is a leading provider that offers affordable prepaid plans for everyone, regardless of budget. They use 4G LTE networks that cover 99% of areas nationwide – making it easy to get proper coverage no matter where you’re located. You get:
- Custom, unlimited plans for any device
- Bring your own device capabilities
- Add top-ups as needed to stay connected
US Mobile is a great choice for those who want an affordable, unlimited option with a lease cell phone no credit check required.
12. Republic Wireless
Republic Wireless is a market leader that brings you affordable plans on two of the country’s largest nationwide 4G LTE networks. Their coverage extends to 98% of areas – giving you reliable access that’s available when you need it. You get:
- No contracts, surprise fees or charges
- The ability to cancel at any given time
- Unlimited talk and text starting at $15 a month
- Very easy to use for users.
You can bring your own phone or purchase one from the provider for a cost-efficient price.
What’s the Best Option for Someone Looking for a Lease Cell Phone No Credit Check Required?
If you’re looking for a lease cell phone no credit check required, a lot of the options above are great. Tello is perfect for those who want to bring their own phone, take advantage of pay-as-you-go pricing, and switch or upgrade their phone without any fees required. If you don’t want to bring your own phone, you can purchase one at a discounted rate.